The end of the year is drawing nearer, so time for contemplation, and a lot of lard. If that’s your thing.
But, anyway, here are this year’s most popular posts:
(If, you know, that sort of thing interests you. I find statistics super exciting, leave me alone.)
1) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/and-now-for-something-completely-different/ – embroidery, woo.
2) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/how-to-be-a-victorian-gentleman/ – Some easy to follow instructions about glove wearership
3) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/mark-antony-what-a-slag/ – A bit of a redraw…
4) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/fox-tossing/ – Bizarre entertainments of the past.
5) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/chicken-story/ – A story about chickens and dragons.
6) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/cat-and-friend/ – Another redraw!
7) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/wherein-lots-of-words-start-with-a/ – A little something about Athanesius — I think one of the things I was proudest of drawing this year.
8) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/1578/ – A flapper
9) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/knitting/ – A really bad joke about knitting
10) https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/dragon-egg/ – A baby dragon.
Also, this sites most popular search terms: foxes and tea, St Jerome and John Hotten. I think I managed to hit two extremes… 😉
Thanks for playing / looking at things! You’re totally appreciated.