It’s been… a long year, but not an unhappy one.
Top ten posts!
- The Tale of the Danish Protest Pig – probably the most popular post I’ve ever made. As well at it should be, as pigs are roughly THE MOST ADORABLE.
- Penis Jokes? In MY blog? – I know, said the Romans, I’m gonna put some penises on this penis. The popularity of this post I entirely ascribe to the use of the word “penis jokes” in the title. Obviously.
- Lion Chariot! (Redrawn) – A bit of first century madness.
- No Popes hurt in the making of this – a long comic, and one of my favourites. All about the Western Schism, aka that time when there were three popes at once. If you missed it the first time round, now is the ideal time to check it out.
- Hourly Comics Day 2015 – I can’t wait for next year. It’s all about being a lemon.
- Quick, everybody kiss somebody – A brief story of St Valentine, wandering about naked in animal pelts, and beheadings.
- Corpses on Trial – All about Cromwell and the Cadaver Synod
- Goat Dream – That one time I had a prophetic dream about goats. It’s yet to come true, but I’ve not given up hope.
- Made of Starlight – the ever lovely Sydney
- Fierce: True Roman Socks for True Romans – Some sort of Roman crack.
And that’s it. 2015 was a pretty good year, all in all. I was at the Battle of Waterloo (where horses terrified me, and I ate a lot of mystery sandwiches), started a PhD, and increased my Spanish powers. I also drew some bunnies that ended up under a friend’s Christmas tree: https://foxesandtea.wordpress.com/?p=2616
Here’s a lot of hope for a brilliant 2016, hope it’s a little bit better than 2015 for y’all. May the future be more exciting than terrifying.