I like stories, even if I haven’t got as much time as I’d like to read novels nowadays. I like fiction, and myths, and history, much of which is more story than absolute truth anyway. I’ve been making little historical comics for the past ten years or so, often inspired by my research. People liked them, so I put them on-line. I’m currently working towards a PhD, and drawing the occasional doodle, in an effort to keep myself somewhat sane.
- January 2017: Crickhollow Crafts logo
- November 2016: Strigine Leathersmith logo for the Strigine Leathersmith
- August 2016: Interview by An Inspired Mess about selling art
- November 2013: Galba, for University of Leicester’s School of Archaeology and Ancient History Bulletin
- December 2012: Trails and Ways, for Hype Machine’s Zeitgeist 2012 (at #34)
- society6: buy some mugs! buy some shirts! CONSUME!
- instagram: doodles and dogs!
- facebook: put some foxes on your facebook!